- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this Property7643 Huntington Villa
HILTON HEAD ISLAND. Handsome 2, 3, and 4 bedroom two-story villas are attractively furbished and have open floor plans, vaulted ceilings, skylights, decks, and screened porches. Each villa offers a enormous master suite and jetted tub, and full kitchens. On-site niceties include private pool, Jacuzzi*, bath home, and children's pool. Located near Arthur Hills golf course, Barrington and Windsor Place oceanfront villas. *Pool and Jacuzzi heated seasonally. Please confirm dates with Island Getaway.
Adore the beach life in this cavernous, light and airy four bedroom accommodating up to seven visitors with DRAMATIC LAGOON VIEWS from every room. The living room has ample windows, paneled vaulted ceiling, 50” flat screen TV with Blue Ray player and decorative fireplace. Off the living room is the dining area seating six and kitchen with granite countertops, new stainless steel appliances and granite counter with additional seating. From the living room step out to the outdoor space with marvelous vistas of the lagoon, table and chairs for two plus additional seating. A gas grille is just off the outdoor space. Or, relish the big screened porch that seems to float above the water with dining space for four plus lounge seating.
There are two bedrooms on the first floor – a master bedroom with Queen bed, master bath with granite countertops, glass shower, double sinks and hottub tub. Also on the first floor is an office/bedroom with a single pull out couch and TV/DVD. This room uses a hall bath with glass shower. Going upstairs you will enter a roomy loft area with dramatic water vistas, lounge seating and a TV/DVD. There are two additional bedrooms upstairs – a second master bedroom with King bed, TV/DVD and master bath with granite countertops, double sinks and glass shower. The fourth bedroom has two twin beds and private bath with shower/tub combination. All beds have new beds and the unit has been freshly colored. Free wifi access.
This Huntington villa is flip flop distance to both the beach and alluring pool with hot tub. Relish golf, tennis, cycling and all that Hilton Head Island has to offer. Only 2 mins. away from Palmetto Dunes golf courses.
- Many management companies and vacation homes supply Hilton Head area travel catalogs which feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by vendors, or through a partnership between the management company and the itself. These guides can provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Flexible about when you can take a trip? Shoulder seasons special offer terrific prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be eligible for discounted prices. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting group is eligible for a special offer.
- Some rental properties are basically catered to particular guests, whether it's downtown homes with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private boat launching areas. You'll get the most value from a rental which most directly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance along with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed due to health related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
You might be shocked to find out just how many rental properties are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their home, management companies are instrumental in helping vacationers with booking, checking-in, house cleaning, and any repairs and maintenance issues that may occur.
Below are some tips and suggestions to help you navigate the vacation rental search and booking process.
How to find and reserve the best vacation home:
Do you believe "4 bedroom villa with a short walk to the beach" is the perfect vacation property for your next vacation? Read through this checklist to ensure it fits your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
Hilton Head rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months before a trip. Many visitors plan to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Quite often, the hardest part of preparing for your trip is choosing where to search, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, the rest becomes much easier.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Really Need?
Establish who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you need to have. Keep in mind that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the party. Generally rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Establish Your Budget
The majority of vacation rentals are presented with a price range. Confirm the cost for your chosen week. It could be at the high end of the range. If multiple groups or relatives are sharing the cost, check that each group knows their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. One individual in your group will have to be given the task of collecting repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental cost at time of reservation.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Needs"
What amenities is the group trying to find? Do you want a rental with open-air dining area? Will the unit need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or in close proximity to restaurants? Does the rental have bikes and beach toys available for use throughout your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wishes" from your company to help filter your search to the perfect property.
Frequently the older generation has challenges with stairways. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, factor that into your search. Almost all rental postings include a list of amenities.
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Remember to include your furry family members. Although a number of vacation rentals allow dogs and cats, rules and fees vary per property. Read your agreement carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Start your Search
When the location, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple sources to find the best rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local vacation home management companies pride themselves on a top-quality rental experience.
When you have spotted your dream rental, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Total Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Property management companies and individual property owners typically offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives reassurance should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
Once you think you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages soon after you arrive. If you discover damages, or if repairs are required get in touch with the home manager without delay. If there is a difference of opinion about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts could be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a fireplace, TV or hot tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Please be considerate of the community. Locals will probably be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a vacation a little more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best places for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check each room of the rental property to make certain that you've collected all possessions.
- When everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to be certain no property damage occurred during your stay. If it is possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Virtually all rental management company sites seek feedback after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will thank you for positive recommendations. If anything went wrong and they did not fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you should make it a point in your review.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Did they like the rental choice? We hope this guide steered you to a great vacation home. If the rental property wasn't quite right, and you will better recognize how to refine your search for the next trip.
- Coligny Park - 1.9 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.8 miles