- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Private Pool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this Property"Striking" just doesn't say enough. This home is sure to meet your holiday needs. All new furnishings throughout the home. All of the walls and trim have new paint, and new stucco on the outdoor. The dock and outdoor space have been done also. The pool has been refinished .
The kitchen has granite counter tops and all new stainless steel appliances. While preparing your family meal you can appreciate each other's company with the open floor plan between the kitchen and den. There is a dinette for 4 in the kitchen. The den offers a wall mounted TV and a leather couch.
There is a formal dining room with seating for 8. The family room is calming and comfortable with a generous wall mounted TV for your to savor. this room looks out over the pool and lagoon.
The master suite is huge, with a king size bed, sizable master bath with spa tub and shower, sizable TV, a private sitting room with windows that over look the pool and lagoon. The first guest room has 2 queen beds and private bathroom with a stand up shower. The second guest room has a King bed, private bath with a tub/shower, and TV. The fourth bedroom has four twin beds, a private bath and wall mounted TV.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel discount guides which feature promotions, either offered independently by local companies, or via a relationship between the property manager and the store itself. Keep an eye out for these publications and coupon books, because this allows visitors to enjoy the same wonderful attractions at a sometimes significantly discounted.
- Are you willing to alter your travel week? Off-peak times offer substantial savings.
- A number of management companies and owners offer rate reductions for active duty and veteran members of the U.S. Military, or returning individuals to the same property. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some vacation rentals are basically designed to serve specific travelers, whether it's soundside units with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have their own boat launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and points of interest you are most excited about.
- Property management companies and individual property owners often offer clients an opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected motel stay or extra fuel.
General Vacation Rental Tips & Tricks
Newcomers are often times shocked at the number and wide range of short-term vacation rentals available in the Hilton Head area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available makes it possible to find an ideal retreat to suit their Hilton Head gang, from low-noise condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of vacation rentals in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and experience to provide simple and easy operational management on behalf of the owner..
Below are great tips and tricks to help you understand the vacation home search and booking process.
Where to find and reserve the best rental property:
Before you decide to book "Home in Palmetto Dunes, with a private pool and just 5 mins to the beach!", review our brief collection of points to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Hilton Head vacation rentals are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home..
Pick your Area and Travel Week
Consensus can be tough between members of the family, but the moment this difficult part is finished everything will quickly fall in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Bear in mind that most rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Most rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Determine Your Budget
Does your selected vacation property suit your budget during that prime Summer week? If a few individuals or families are sharing the cost, be certain that each group understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. A single member of your family will have to be responsible for collecting payments and accepting responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is the group interested in? Are you looking for a rental with outside lounge? Will the property need to be beachfront, the downtown area, or near night life? Are bed linens included with the rental, or will you need to bring your own? Create a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Do individual people in your crew have specific needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, include that into your search. Almost all vacation home postings will include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Deserves a Vacation, Too
Do not forget to include your companion! Pet guidelines are different at each property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Type of pet, size and dog breeds might be limited. Read your contract thoroughly! Additional charges may apply when animals are included.
Searching the Internet
Many internet resources exist to match vacationers with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local vacation home management companies. Local vacation rental management companies proudly offer a first-class rental experience.
Re-read the description to confirm the vacation home has everything that you need. If something is missing, the rental home management company might know of comparable homes that fit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your best possibility of a lower rate is changing to a less desirable week.
Study the Total Contract
Read the full agreement and be certain you understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Rental property
Ensure you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you relief should catastrophe strike.
As soon as you feel you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Make sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest saving the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your vacation home! You're on the right path to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any problem areas of the property. If you find property damage, or if repairs are required get in touch with the home manager straight away. This can prevent disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, property access, pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A brief phone call avoids many problems.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep each room in the home for left-behind items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and look for property damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Most vacation rental management companies and rental home sites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was excellent, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong and they didn't fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental home wasn't as described, you'll want to note that as part of your feedback.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Does everyone want to re-book next year? If everything was perfect, next year's trip planning is going to be painless. Otherwise, you've acquired useful experience that will help with the next search.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.5 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.8 miles
- Coligny Park - 3.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.6 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.9 miles