- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Heated Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyRecently modernized home for the 2020 rental season! Ideal location, a brief bicycle ride to the beach and on the 11 mile lagoon with a dock.
This four bedroom, two bath home has been thoroughly referbished. The blissful kitchen includes stainless appliances, granite counter tops and is entirely outfitted. There is bar seating for 4. There is a separate dining room with seating for 6.
This home offers 2 separate living areas. The first is off the kitchen and has a couch and two chairs with slider access out to the pool and backyard. The second living area, behind the kitchen, has a sleeper couch, 2 chairs and a TV.
There are three king bedrooms and hall bathroom with tub/shower combo. The first King bedroom has a TV, modest vanity, and private bathroom with walk in shower. Guests will have access to the handsome backyard and pool through the sliding door. The other two king bedrooms are down the hall with TVs. These two bedrooms will share the hall bathroom.
The final bedroom has 2 twin beds, TV and a sliding door to access the pool outdoor space. *Guests will use hall bathroom.
The outdoor area is ideal for family fun and peaceful. The pool has a very shallow entry making it simple for the little ones. There is a sizable backyard and private dock. Don’t miss out on this freshly refreshed home in Palmetto Dunes!
*Pool may be heated upon request for an additional fee.
*Free shuttle service through Palmetto Dunes Buggy available April through September
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will send you printed tourism guide books with savings for rental properties, restaurants and activities. Look for these books and promotional books, as this allows visitors to experience the very same great activities at a quite often substantial discounted.
- Are the vacation dates flexible? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer terrific rates on weekly rentals.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or repeat guests of the same vacation home. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some homes are particularly designed for specific groups of visitors. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some homes cater to beach bums. Other homes are positioned close to nightlife. You'll get the best value from a rental which most closely suits your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Think about investing in trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, offers guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed as a result of medical related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
You may be pleasantly surprised to discover just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. With such a big selection, vacationers are certain to locate a rental home that matches their expectations and spending budget.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental, management companies are critical in helping travellers with booking, checking-in, house cleaning services, as well as routine service problems that may occur.
We have put together a brief guide to help you get the most from your rental property experience.
How to find and book the best vacation rental:
Before you start to book "36 Haul Away: 4 BR / 2 BA near ocean homes in Hilton Head, Sleeps 10", go through our brief checklist of issues to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Hilton Head rentals are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental home..
Decide on a Village and Date
Start by deciding which specific area of Hilton Head you want to explore, and the approximate travel dates.
How Many Bedrooms?
How many relatives are planning to share your trip? Remember that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for the group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you reserve the home.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Pay?
Make certain "36 Haul Away: 4 BR / 2 BA near ocean homes in Hilton Head, Sleeps 10" fits your price range *during your desired dates*. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before reserving an expensive rental home. Normally, a single person in the group will be liable for making the complete reservation and recovering each family member's share.
Rental Home Amenities
What amenities is the family looking for? Is a screened porch a necessity? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included in your rental rate? Build a list of priority amenities to help filter your search.
Grandma and Grandpa will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only property on the 3rd floor. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Be sure to include your best friend! Although quite a few vacation homes permit animals, rules and charges fluctuate per rental. Type of animal, size and dog breeds might be controlled. Study your agreement very carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Its Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer a top-quality vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've identified your dream rental, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your greatest chance to negotiate a reduced rate.
Read the Contract
Read through the full agreement and be certain you understand who is responsible for:
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental home rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal health care emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Once you think you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Remember that most rental agreements require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Make sure you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest saving the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your rental home! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any property damage soon after you arrive. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will be incredibly helpful.
- When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, condo access, swimming pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. More often than not, neighboring homes are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a trip significantly more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each room of the vacation property to ensure you've collected all belongings.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Most vacation rental management companies and rental websites permit customers to offer feedback. If your property and/or property manager was top notch, they will likely appreciate your praise. If something was wrong and they failed to fix it in a practical manner, or when the rental was not as described, you may want to note that as part of your critique.
Use Your Experience
Does everybody want to return next year? If everything was wonderful, next year's trip planning is going to be painless. Otherwise, you've gained invaluable experience to aid with the next search.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Coligny Park - 3.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.6 miles