- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertyNEW: More Relaxed Cancellation Policy for Rest of 2020:
> Rent Any Stay with 25% Deposit
> Final Payment Not Due til 14 Days Prior to Arrival
>May Cancel Up To 14 Days Prior to Arrival with Only 10% Fee
> If Covid19 travel restrictions return to Hilton Head 100% refund less RR Fees
> Resort and Reservation Fee Non-Refundable
Hilton Head Is Back Open!! All beaches, pools, eateries, and most attractions are all here to welcome you! Come take a much-needed break! You will be glad you did! Rent with Confidence! We are a 15yr old highly respected company with a reputation for exceptional service and precisely the most exemplary units. We have taken broad precautionary measures against virus spread with your safety in mind.
3426 Villamare Villas in Palmetto Dunes
>Both BathroomsTotally Updated
>2 Bedroom 2 Bath
> King, 2 Queen, Sleeper Couch
>Indoor and Outdoor Oceanfront Pools
>Centrally located in Palmetto Dunes
Welcome to 3426 Villamare. The new owners have put a lot of time into making sure you have the very most striking in accommodations for your Hilton Head Island holiday. An all new kitchen including stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and new cabinetry filled with every comforts you can imagine in a kitchen. Brand new referbished spa like bathrooms. All new heavenly happiness beds will make your stay even more calming and rejuvenating! New black out curtains so you can sleep in! An all new pull out couch, wood floors and so much more! You will be very joyful with your accommodations at 3426 Villamare.
Villamare includes a heated (3/15 - 5/1 & 10/15 - 12/1) sea front pool, hot tub & kiddie pool as well as an INDOOR HEATED pool (the only complex in PD to offer this feature), hot tub and COMPLETE FITNESS CENTER (16 and older) open year round. The center offers treadmills, elliptical machines, bicycles, complimentary weights and strength training circuit equipment. Also as of 2019 there is an refreshed grilling area (near the pool) with 4 new propane grilles for your use..Villamare is located in the heart of Palmetto Dunes Resort where everything like the General Store, the Professional Tennis Center and 2 golf clubhouses are all within walking distance.
Palmetto Dunes consists of 3 golf courses, 3 miles of impeccable beach unit, bicycle trails, a marina with stores and eateries, an in-resort complimentary shuttle to take you wherever you want to go. There is also the brand new Shelter Cove Towne Center with all types of stores, eateries, a major grocery store and a linear park where they hold many festivals all through the year.
>All Reservations Subject to Review Prior to Full Commitment
>All Reservations Subject to Applicable Local and State Sales Tax. Resort, Cleaning and Reservation Fee Added to All Bookings. You may Save the Reservation Fee by Paying By Check. CC Required for All Bookings
>25% Deposit Required to Reserve
>Any Promotional Advertising Subject to Terms and Conditions
>Must be 25yrs or Older to Rent
>Summer Season, Memorial Day to Labor Day, Seven Nights / Saturday-Saturday Required
>No Family Animals Accepted
>All Linens and Starter Soaps and Bath Tissues Supplied, Please Come with Beach Towels
>The complex does not accept for grilles on the balconies but you do have access to grilles on the grounds for you to use.
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most established tourism bureaus offer promotional guides with special offers for accommodations, restaurants and activities. Look for these catalogs and coupon books, since this allows vacation goers to enjoy the very same terrific activities with a significantly discounted.
- Desire to avoid the crowds and save money? Shoulder seasons offer outstanding discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be qualified for discounts. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some rentals are basically catered to specific vacationers, whether it is soundside homes with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private jetski launching areas. If there's a particular Hilton Head activity you simply love, look for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers the chance to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed due to health-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected motel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Vacation Home
Many people are surprised to learn how many vacation homes are located in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available allows them to find an suitable getaway to suit their Hilton Head group, from low-noise condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, systems and practical knowledge to provide painless operational administration on behalf of the owner..
We've put together a short guide to help you get the most from your vacation property experience.
Where to find and reserve the perfect vacation rental:
Do you think "Sanitized for Your Safety 3426 Villamare is an Exceptional Villa in Palmetto Dunes Resort - Brand New Spa Like Bathrooms!" is the best rental property for your next vacation? Look over this checklist to confirm it fits your needs.
Begin Your Search Early
Hilton Head rental homes are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. For the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months prior to a trip. Holiday reunions are a great time for families to plan their Summer family vacations..
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Start by picking which particular area of Hilton Head you'd like to browse, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Many Beds?
Establish who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you'll need. Be mindful that many homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. Otherwise, speak to the property manager before you book.
Stay on a Budget
Confirm that "Sanitized for Your Safety 3426 Villamare is an Exceptional Villa in Palmetto Dunes Resort - Brand New Spa Like Bathrooms!" suits your price range *during your desired week*. If a few groups or families are sharing the cost, be certain that each person understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. Normally, just one person in the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and getting each person's share.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your family looking for? Do you primarily desire a vacation rental with a pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Does the unit need to be beach front, in town, or near wildlife? Does the unit have bikes and beach toys available as part of your stay? Make a list of "needs and preferences" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate home.
Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, include that into your search. Most rental home listings will include a list of amenities.
Do not forget to include your best friend! While many vacation rentals allow dogs, rules and fees vary per rental. Type of animal, size and breeds can be restricted. Be sure you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when pets are added. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local property management companies proudly offer an exceptional vacation experience.
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Total Contract
Read the complete agreement and make sure you understand who is liable for:
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of your base rental price, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal medical related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental Property
Once you feel you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Remember that most rental agreements require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the rental home owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Remember to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any problems when you arrive. If you find problems, or if fixes are required contact the home manager without delay.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Residents more often than not live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep every room in the home for forgotten possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, decks, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for property damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Most rental management companies and rental home sites allow customers to provide reviews. If the rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but straightforward about your experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to solve the problem.
Hold a meeting with the people in your group. Did they love their stay? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning is going to be simple and easy. If not, you've gained useful rental search experience to aid with your next search.
- Coligny Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.4 miles