- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Communal Pool
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyYou will be very pleased with both the vistas and the accommodations when you select this first floor, 2 bedroom, 2 bath, end unit in the trendy Evian section of Shipyard Plantation.
As you step into the entryway, you will be shortly aware of the refreshed designer's touch that begins with new tile floor and carpeting. The living room further welcomes you with calming seating, a wet bar, and an entertainment armoire with TV/VCR/DVD & CD system.
An adjoining dining area includes a table with seating for six and French doors to the outdoor patio, where there is an additional dining table for four and a handsome lagoon and golf course view.The close by kitchen has new countertops and appliances, a radiant corner window over the sink, and a breakfast table for four.
To the right of the entry entryway, a hallway gives access to a full bath, a closed alcove with a full size washer & dryer, a bedroom with 2 twin beds, a TV/VCR/DVD, and a enormous double closet, and the master bedroom. A gorgeous tropical motif accentuates the master bedroom, which includes a king bed, a TV/VCR/DVD, a sunny corner with a peaceful loveseat, a French door to the patio, and generous windows with the lagoon and golf course vistas. The private master bath is highlighted by a enchanting, new, and enormous walk-in shower.
A non-returnable fee of $200.00 per pet plus tax is mandatory if you are bringing a pet.
Shipyard Plantation is centrally located on handsome Hilton Head Island and provides simple access to over 200 eateries, unique shopping, and world-class golf.The plantation borders 12 miles of white sandy beach and offers bicycle paths, lagoons, golf courses, tennis courts, and an abundance of natural beauty. Car passes are mandatory per car for $15/plus tax.
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will send you promotional guide books with special offers for property management companies, dining and activities. Look for these guides and promotional books, as this allows vacation goers to enjoy the very same wonderful activities with a often significantly discounted.
- Flexible about when you might take a trip? Shoulder seasons feature incredible opportunities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be eligible for discounted prices. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Is there a particular activity you are most anticipating during your stay? You'll get the most value from a rental which most thoroughly suits your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Rental companies and individual home owners frequently offer customers the chance to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of health-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
Newcomers are sometimes shocked at the range and selection of short-term vacation rentals available in the Hilton Head area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Nearly all vacation rentals in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, technology and practical experience to provide simple and easy operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
Here are some tips and methods to help you navigate the rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental home:
Before you decide to book "End unit in a popular section of Shipyard Plantation.", read through our short checklist of factors to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many renowned vacation spots, In Hilton Head the best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental home..
Choose your Place and Travel Week
Begin by deciding which specific area of Hilton Head you'd like to browse, and the determine travel dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your group. Generally rental listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Commit to a Spending Limit
Most vacation homes are marketed with a price range. Confirm the cost for your preferred week. It may be at the top end of the range. If several groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure each group understands their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. A single member of your group will need to be in charge of gathering contributions and accepting responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of reservation.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Needs"
What amenities is your group searching for? Do you only want a vacation rental with a swimming pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Will the home have bikes and beach toys available for use throughout your stay? Create a list of priority conveniences to help filter your search.
Elderly family members will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condo on the Third floor. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Be sure to include your best friend! Pet policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Type of animal, size and breeds can be restricted. Examine your contract very carefully! Fees may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
Many internet resources exist to match visitors with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local companies frequently have an exclusive collection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to ensure that the property has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company might know of comparable properties that better suit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an additional night. This is more effective throughout the off-peak season when many properties sit vacant.
Read the Agreement
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other extra fees.
If you need to Cancel
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed due to personal health related emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
After you think you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. You will likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Make sure to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest storing the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage right after you arrive. Call the property manager right away to report your findings.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best places for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Double-check each space of the rental home to confirm you've gathered all possessions.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to confirm no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Virtually all rental property sites ask for reviews after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will thank you for positive reviews. If something was wrong and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you will want to make it a point in your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Did everyone have a great time? With some luck everything ended up being outstanding and you're all set to reserve the rental home for next year. If not, you have acquired invaluable rental search experience to aid with your next search.