- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyWelcome to the NEW BESTNEST at 126 Lawton Villas in Sea Pines. Here’s the skinny—just buzz us for more details:
• Super classy, 2 BR/2 BA villa with sweeping golf and lagoon view.
• Totally remodeled and freshly furbished 2019.
• Sleeping includes 2 kings - just right for 2 couples.
• Each bedroom has en suite bath.
• Open living/dining/kitchen/den opening to serene patio with gas grille.
• Villa pool just steps out the front door, across the parking area.
• Password protected WiFi and enhanced Spectrum cable.
• Free Netflix on 4 LED T.V.s.
• All new appliances—even laundry is a wind with new, full size washer and dryer.
What’s in a BESTNEST:
• Our hallmark? CLEANLINESS! Yes, we’re shouting it out and so are our visitors- just read our reviews.
• Linens: Ahhhhh, yes! Thoroughly comfortable, all cotton bed and bath linens including additional blankets and tidy and peaceful sleeping pillows, and tidy kitchen linens.
• Always supplied in every BESTNEST in quantity for your stay: beach chairs/umbrellas/sand toys/beach cart, beach towels, a supremely supplied kitchen (in quality and quantity), hand soap, dish soap, kitchen sponges, trash bags, paper towels, tissues and toilet paper, Neutrogena make up remover wipes, swabs and cotton balls, your favorite hair dryer ever, fragrance complimentary laundry soap and dryer sheets, ziploc bags, coffee filters and sweeteners, cleaning supplies, loads of quality coat and skirt hangers, and a few surprises.
• Always courteous, knowledgeable, and professional, 24/7 guest service.
• Allow us to amaze you, again and again.
HOW FAR TO BEACH: A fast walk around Lawton Drive and to the beach- about 10-12 mins. walk or 5 min. bicycle ride. Or drive Tupelo to Greenwood Drive and catch the exclusive Beach trolley (about 2 min by car), which operates seasonally—please read on:
BEACH CLUB ACCESS/PARKING Onsite parking AT the Beach Club is allowed for all overnight visitors, Labor Day-mid March. From Mid March through end of summer, special Beach Trolleys transport visitors from various parking spots within Sea Pines to the Beach Club. Closest Beach Trolley location is at Greenwood Drive and Willow Oak, near the beginning of Tupelo Road and a mere 2 mins. by car from 26 Tupleo.
PAYMENTS: 50% due upon renting. Full amount due at 60 days prior to arrival. Long term winter reservations policy differs- please inquire.
CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations made 90 days or more before arrival-full refund less 10% of amount paid. Cancellations 89-45 days prior to arrival forfeit 60% of amount paid. Cancellations 44 or fewer days prior to arrival forfeit total amount paid. Travel insurance is always highly recommended. THIS POLICY SUPERSEDES HOMEAWAY/Vacation Rental By Owner.
ABOUT SEA PINES: Sea Pines is a really special residential resort community offering a myriad of activities: world class golf & tennis, water sports, dolphin watching, 14 mi of cycling & leisure trails, 5 mi of wide sand beach, 2 great marina villages (South Beach & Harbour Town), Lawton Stables with trails, pony rides and petting zoo, a 600 acre Forest Preserve with picnic and fishing areas, eco tours, shopping and dining, exercise center, and more! Whew! Or you can just sit under an umbrella or by the pool and read a good rent.
ABOUT US: We are proud to have developed a niche concept in holiday units on Hilton Head Island: Each and every BESTNEST is outfitted and supplied to exactly the same high standard, no matter the address.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area printed travel books that feature promotions, either offered individually by local companies, or by a partnership between the management company and the local business itself. Keep an eye out for these books and promotional books, since this allows visitors to experience the very same fantastic attractions at a sometimes substantial discounted.
- Flexible about when you can take a trip? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of peak fees.
- Plenty of property management companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran members of the US Military, or repeat vacationers to the same vacation home. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Some rentals are essentially designed to serve particular travelers, whether it's downtown units with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to night life or waterfront homes that feature their own jetski launching areas. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and sight-seeing opportunities you are most interested in.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed resulting from personal health related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are surprised to discover how many properties are located in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to fit their Hilton Head family, from relaxed condominiums to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Rental owners frequently select management companies to assist with web advertising, house cleaning and regular maintenance.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have figured out a few tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting vacation rentals, however most newcomers will be happy to realize that several "tips" are in plain sight, if you know how to look.
Finding and reserving the right rental property:
Before you decide to book "126 Lawton Villas: A "New" BESTNEST by Beverly Serral", read through our short collection of considerations.
The Sooner, The Better
Hilton Head vacation rentals start booking early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of a trip. Holiday reunions are a popular time for groups to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Agreement can be difficult among close relatives, but once this tricky part is finished everything will start to slide in place.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Actually Need?
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Remember that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the company. Generally vacation home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Make a Budget
Make sure that "126 Lawton Villas: A "New" BESTNEST by Beverly Serral" fits your budget *during your desired dates*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from company prior to booking an expensive rental. One individual in your group will have to be given the task of getting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental price at time of reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What property features is your group trying to find? Is a pool reallynecessary?Are you looking for a rental home with outdoor lounge? Do you want to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental payment? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide filter your search.
Grandparents will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the Third floor. Make sure to remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Be sure to include your best friend! Animals are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but policies can vary. Many constraints might eliminate a prospective rental. Read your agreement carefully! Charges may apply when pets are included. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
Once the area, travel dates and people are decided, search multiple sources to find the best rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Aside from having exclusive rental properties, local agencies offer you top-notch service..
Re-read the description to make certain that the rental has everything you need. If it is lacking, the property management company may know of similar properties that better suit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Entire Agreement
Read the whole contract and make sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed a result of personal health care emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To ensure no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. Contact the rental manager immediately to report your findings.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A quick phone call avoids many complications.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents most likely live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of suggestions.
- Make sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your personal belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the home for left-behind items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- When your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. If you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many rental home management companies and rental search sites permit customers to offer comments. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong and they failed to fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point in your critique.
Learn and Improve
Hold a debrief with your family. Does everybody want to go back? If everything was outstanding, next year's family vacation planning is going to be painless. If the rental home was not perfect, and you'll better recognize how to filter your search for the next time.