- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyIn an effort to help control the viral spread, BESTNEST by Beverly Serral has suspended new bookings until April 30, 2020. Rent risk-complimentary for arrival May 1-June 25, 2020- Email us for details!
Welcome to the NEW BESTNEST at 126 Lawton Villas in Sea Pines. Here’s the skinny—just buzz us for more details: You can rest smooth knowing our advertised costs are our very most superb prices.
• Super fresh, 2 BR/2 BA villa with sweeping golf and lagoon view.
• Entirely modernized and freshly decorated 2019.
• Sleeping includes 2 kings - ideal for 2 couples.
• Each bedroom has en suite bath.
• Open living/dining/kitchen/den opening to serene patio with gas grille.
• Villa pool just steps out the front door, across the parking area.
• Password protected WiFi and enhanced Spectrum cable.
• Free Netflix on 4 LED TVs.
• All new appliances—even laundry is a wind with new, full size washer and dryer.
What’s in a BESTNEST:
• Our hallmark? CLEANLINESS! Yes, we’re shouting it out and so are our visitors- just read our reviews.
• Linens: Ahhhhh, yes! Totally comfortable, all cotton bed and bath linens including additional blankets and tidy and appealing sleeping pillows, and tidy kitchen linens.
• Always supplied in every BESTNEST in quantity for your stay: beach chairs/umbrellas/sand toys/beach cart, beach towels, a supremely supplied kitchen (in quality and quantity), hand soap, dish soap, kitchen sponges, trash bags, paper towels, tissues and toilet paper, Neutrogena make up remover wipes, swabs and cotton balls, your favorite hair dryer ever, fragrance complimentary laundry soap and dryer sheets, ziploc bags, coffee filters and sweeteners, cleaning supplies, loads of quality coat and skirt hangers, and a few surprises.
• Always courteous, knowledgeable, and professional, 24/7 guest service.
• Allow us to amaze you, again and again.
HOW FAR TO BEACH: A speedy walk around Lawton Drive and to the beach- about 10-12 mins. walk or 5 min. bicycle ride. Or drive Tupelo to Greenwood Drive and catch the exclusive Beach trolley (about 2 min by car), which operates seasonally—please read on:
BEACH CLUB ACCESS/PARKING Onsite parking AT the Beach Club is allowed for all overnight visitors, Labor Day-mid March. From Mid March through end of summer, special Beach Trolleys transport visitors from various parking spots within Sea Pines to the Beach Club. Closest Beach Trolley location is at Greenwood Drive and Willow Oak, near the beginning of Tupelo Road and a mere 2 mins. by car from 26 Tupleo. DAY AFTER LABOR DAY THROUGH MARCH, EVERYONE MAY PARK AT THE BEACH CLUB.
PAYMENTS: 50% due upon renting. Full amount due at 60 days prior to arrival. Long term winter reservations policy differs- please inquire.
CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations made 90 days or more before arrival-full refund less 10% of amount paid. Cancellations 89-45 days prior to arrival forfeit 60% of amount paid. Cancellations 44 or fewer days prior to arrival forfeit total amount paid. Travel insurance is always highly recommended. THIS POLICY SUPERSEDES HOMEAWAY/Vacation Rental By Owner.
ABOUT SEA PINES: Sea Pines is a really special residential resort community offering a myriad of activities: world class golf & tennis, water sports, dolphin watching, 14 mi of cycling & leisure trails, 5 mi of wide sand beach, 2 great marina villages (South Beach & Harbour Town), Lawton Stables with trails, pony rides and petting zoo, a 600 acre Forest Preserve with picnic and fishing areas, eco tours, shopping and dining, exercise center, and more! Whew! Or you can just sit under an umbrella or by the pool and read a good rent.
ABOUT US: We are proud to have developed a niche concept in holiday units on Hilton Head Island: Each and every BESTNEST is outfitted and supplied to exactly the same high standard, no matter the address.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus will offer you promotional guide books with special offers for vacation rentals, dining and tours. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Want to steer clear of the crowds of people and get a better price? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer incredible rates on daily rental properties.
- Many property management companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran men and women of the Military, or repeat vacation goers to the same property. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a discount.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular groups of visitors. Event homes are best for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some properties cater to beach bums. Other homes are situated close to night life. You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and points of interest you are most looking forward to.
- Property management companies and individual rental home owners commonly offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, offers vacationers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed a result of health emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Vacation Home
You may be pleasantly surprised to discover how many properties are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, vacationers are certain to select a vacation home which fits their expectations and spending budget.
Nearly all rental homes in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental home, management companies are instrumental in helping vacationers with booking, checking-in, housekeeping, as well as repairs and maintenance problems that may occur.
Here are some ideas and tricks to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
Finding and reserving the right rental home:
Do you think "126 Lawton Villas: A "New" BESTNEST by Beverly Serral" is the perfect rental for your upcoming vacation? Read through this checklist to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
Hilton Head vacation rentals are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions can be a great time for groups to plan their Summer family vacations..
Find your Spot and Decide Dates
Begin by picking which particular area of Hilton Head you'd like to browse, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
How many family members are joining your trip? Be mindful that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for the family. Generally rental listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Establish Your Budget
Will the preferred rental property suit your budget during that prime Summer week? If several individuals or families are sharing the cost, be certain that everybody understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. Most rental agreements require a single individual to be responsible for the full reservation.
Compose a list of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What amenities is the family looking for? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Do you desire to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are items like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental charge? Create a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Sometimes the elder generation has trouble with stairs. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, include that into your search. Almost all rental home postings include a list of amenities.
What About Furry Family Members?
Are you or other members of the party visiting with a domestic pet? Even though many rentals allow animal friends, guidelines and costs fluctuate per property. A number of constraints may possibly dismiss a prospective rental. Study your agreement very carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Where to Search
Several internet resources exist to match clients with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Apart from having exceptional rental properties, local agencies provide you with top-notch service..
When you've identified your dream rental, make sure your travel dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an additional night. Your easiest prospects for a reduced rate will be shifting to an off-season week.
Read the Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed resulting from personal medical-related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you think you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Put the rental manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your stay.
Congrats on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To assure no damages are associated with your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. Contact the rental manager right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will be incredibly helpful.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, condo access, pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Often, neighboring residences are occupied by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Make certain you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Most rental home websites ask for testimonials after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will thank you for positive critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but honest regarding your experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to rectify the situation.
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Does everyone want to return next year? Maybe everything ended up being ideal and you're all set to reserve the rental home for next year. If not, you've gained invaluable rental search experience to help with the next search.