- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Outdoor Lighting
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyWelcome to the NEW BESTNEST at 126 Lawton Villas in Sea Pines. Here’s the skinny—just buzz us for more details: Our advertised costs are our very most meticulous costs and calendar shows real time availability. We encourage you to rent online!
Covid19 Message: While our housekeeping has always been fastidious, we are taking additional precautions, using CDC approved products, and treating both hard and soft surfaces prior to your arrival. CANCELLATION POLICY AMENDED: Should our Governor restrict travel into South Carolina, impose mandatory quarantining, or close beaches, or your state impose mandatory travel or quarantining, you will be offered your choice of a full refund or date change (prices differ by season).
Beach and pool are open!
• Super modren, 2 BR/2 BA villa with sweeping golf and lagoon view.
• Thoroughly redone and freshly decorated 2019.
• Sleeping includes 2 kings - ideal for 2 couples.
• Each bedroom has en suite bath.
• Open living/dining/kitchen/den opening to serene patio with gas grille.
• Villa pool just steps out the front door, across the parking area.
• Password protected WiFi and enhanced Spectrum cable.
• Free Netflix on 4 LED T.V.s.
• All new appliances—even laundry is a wind with new, full size washer and dryer.
What’s in a BESTNEST:
• Our hallmark? CLEANLINESS! Yes, we’re shouting it out and so are our visitors- just read our reviews.
• Linens: Ahhhhh, yes! Totally peaceful, all cotton bed and bath linens including additional blankets and tidy and calming sleeping pillows, and tidy kitchen linens.
• Always included in every BESTNEST in quantity for your stay: beach chairs/umbrellas/sand toys/beach cart, beach towels, a supremely supplied kitchen (in quality and quantity), hand soap, dish soap, kitchen sponges, trash bags, paper towels, tissues and toilet paper, Neutrogena make up remover wipes, swabs and cotton balls, your favorite hair dryer ever, fragrance complimentary laundry soap and dryer sheets, ziploc bags, coffee filters and sweeteners, cleaning supplies, loads of quality coat and skirt hangers, and a few surprises.
• Always courteous, knowledgeable, and professional, 24/7 guest service.
• Allow us to amaze you, again and again.
HOW FAR TO BEACH: A speedy walk around Lawton Drive and to the beach- about 10-12 mins. walk or 5 min. bicycle ride. Or drive Tupelo to Greenwood Drive and catch the exclusive Beach trolley (about 2 min by car), which operates seasonally—please read on:
BEACH CLUB ACCESS/PARKING Onsite parking AT the Beach Club is allowed for all overnight visitors, Labor Day-mid March. From Mid March through end of summer, special Beach Trolleys transport visitors from various parking spots within Sea Pines to the Beach Club. Closest Beach Trolley location is at Greenwood Drive and Willow Oak, near the beginning of Tupelo Road and a mere 2 mins. by car from 26 Tupleo. DAY AFTER LABOR DAY THROUGH MARCH, EVERYONE MAY PARK AT THE BEACH CLUB.
PAYMENTS: 50% due upon renting. Full amount due at 60 days prior to arrival. Long term winter reservations policy differs- please inquire.
CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations made 90 days or more before arrival-full refund less 10% of amount paid. Cancellations 89-45 days prior to arrival forfeit 60% of amount paid. Cancellations 44 or fewer days prior to arrival forfeit total amount paid. Travel insurance is always highly recommended. THIS POLICY SUPERSEDES HOMEAWAY/Vacation Rental By Owner.
ABOUT US: We are proud to have developed a niche concept in holiday units on Hilton Head Island: Each and every BESTNEST is outfitted and supplied to exactly the same high standard, no matter the address. Nothing rather compares to a BESTNEST.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many management companies and vacation houses provide Hilton Head area vacation discount books that feature money-saving coupons, either offered individually by vendors, or through a relationship between the management company and the local store itself. These guides can provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Would like to avoid the crowds? Off-peak times offer up significant deals.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer savings for active and veteran members of the US Military, or repeat visitors to the same rental. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your visiting group qualifies for a reduction.
- Some homes are particularly designed for particular types of guests. Event homes are great for weddings, receptions and corporate escapes. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. You will definitely get the best value from a home which most directly satisfies your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental price, provides travellers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel stay or additional gas.
How to Book a Rental Home
First-timers tend to be shocked at the range and wide selection of weekly vacation rentals available in the Hilton Head area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental, management companies are critical in helping vacationers with reserving, checking-in, house cleaning services, and any routine maintenance issues that may arise.
Below are some tips and tactics to help you understand the vacation home search and booking process.
How to find and reserve the right vacation home:
Before you start to book "126 Lawton Villas: A "New" BESTNEST by Beverly Serral", go through our short checklist of things to consider.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Selection
Hilton Head vacation rentals start booking very early. For the greatest selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months before your vacation. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental..
Pick a Community and Time
Start by determining which particular area of Hilton Head you want to browse, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Many Beds?
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Remember that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for the company. Most rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Does your selected rental suit your budget during that prime Summer week? If many individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, make certain each group knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be in charge of the full reservation.
Vacation home Features
What property features is your family trying to find? Is a screened porch a necessity? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Will the property have bicycles and beach toys for use throughout your stay? Create a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Grandpa and Grandma will thank you for not reserving a stairs-only property on the 3rd floor. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Think About Furry Family Members?
Remember to include your furry family members. Pet policies are different at each property. Study descriptions carefully. Many constraints may possibly eliminate a potential rental. Make sure you read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Best places to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local rental home management companies take pride in a top-quality vacation experience.
When you have identified your dream rental, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an additional night. This is more effective during the off-peak season when many rental homes sit empty.
Study the Total Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the standard rate, guests have to pay local taxes when renting "126 Lawton Villas: A "New" BESTNEST by Beverly Serral", along with various other fees which may be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you wish to Cancel
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Book your Rental Home
When you think you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your trip.
Good luck on reserving your rental! You're on the right path to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages when you arrive. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report your findings.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager immediately. A quick phone call avoids many head aches.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Permanent residents usually live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Clean up a little. Even though you're spending money on a cleaning fee, The vacation home really should be in sound condition. Kitchen sinks stuffed with dirty dishes, surplus beach sand on the floors and sticky messes should really be taken care of before leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. If at all possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Most vacation rental web sites ask for comments after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will thank you for favorable ratings. If something went wrong, we advise being pleasant but straightforward with regards to your stay. The best property owners and managers will try hard to fix the situation.
Use Your Experience
How did they feel about the vacation rental? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning is going to be easy. If the rental home wasn't quite right, and you'll better know how to improve your search next time.