- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyWelcome to the NEW BESTNEST at 126 Lawton Villas in Sea Pines. Here’s the skinny—just buzz us for more details: You can rest smooth knowing our advertised prices are our very most meticulous costs.
• Super beautiful, 2 BR/2 BA villa with sweeping golf and lagoon view.
• Entirely redone and freshly furbished 2019.
• Sleeping includes 2 kings - ideal for 2 couples.
• Each bedroom has en suite bath.
• Open living/dining/kitchen/den opening to serene patio with gas grille.
• Villa pool just steps out the front door, across the parking area.
• Password protected WiFi and enhanced Spectrum cable.
• Free Netflix on 4 LED T.V.s.
• All new appliances—even laundry is a wind with new, full size washer and dryer.
What’s in a BESTNEST:
• Our hallmark? CLEANLINESS! Yes, we’re shouting it out and so are our visitors- just read our reviews.
• Linens: Ahhhhh, yes! Totally appealing, all cotton bed and bath linens including additional blankets and tidy and peaceful sleeping pillows, and tidy kitchen linens.
• Always included in every BESTNEST in quantity for your stay: beach chairs/umbrellas/sand toys/beach cart, beach towels, a supremely supplied kitchen (in quality and quantity), hand soap, dish soap, kitchen sponges, trash bags, paper towels, tissues and toilet paper, Neutrogena make up remover wipes, swabs and cotton balls, your favorite hair dryer ever, fragrance complimentary laundry soap and dryer sheets, ziploc bags, coffee filters and sweeteners, cleaning supplies, loads of quality coat and skirt hangers, and a few surprises.
• Always courteous, knowledgeable, and professional, 24/7 guest service.
• Allow us to amaze you, again and again.
HOW FAR TO BEACH: A fast walk around Lawton Drive and to the beach- about 10-12 mins. walk or 5 min. bicycle ride. Or drive Tupelo to Greenwood Drive and catch the exclusive Beach trolley (about 2 min by car), which operates seasonally—please read on:
BEACH CLUB ACCESS/PARKING Onsite parking AT the Beach Club is allowed for all overnight visitors, Labor Day-mid March. From Mid March through end of summer, special Beach Trolleys transport visitors from various parking spots within Sea Pines to the Beach Club. Closest Beach Trolley location is at Greenwood Drive and Willow Oak, near the beginning of Tupelo Road and a mere 2 mins. by car from 26 Tupleo. DAY AFTER LABOR DAY THROUGH MARCH, EVERYONE MAY PARK AT THE BEACH CLUB.
PAYMENTS: 50% due upon renting. Full amount due at 60 days prior to arrival. Long term winter reservations policy differs- please inquire.
CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations made 90 days or more before arrival-full refund less 10% of amount paid. Cancellations 89-45 days prior to arrival forfeit 60% of amount paid. Cancellations 44 or fewer days prior to arrival forfeit total amount paid. Travel insurance is always highly recommended. THIS POLICY SUPERSEDES HOMEAWAY/Vacation Rental By Owner.
ABOUT SEA PINES: Sea Pines is a really special residential resort community offering a myriad of activities: world class golf & tennis, water sports, dolphin watching, 14 mi of cycling & leisure trails, 5 mi of wide sand beach, 2 great marina villages (South Beach & Harbour Town), Lawton Stables with trails, pony rides and petting zoo, a 600 acre Forest Preserve with picnic and fishing areas, eco tours, shopping and dining, exercise center, and more! Whew! Or you can just sit under an umbrella or by the pool and read a good rent.
ABOUT US: We are proud to have developed a niche concept in holiday units on Hilton Head Island: Each and every BESTNEST is outfitted and supplied to exactly the same high standard, no matter the address.
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus offer promotional guide books with special packages for lodging, dining and activities. These guides provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Flexible about when you can travel? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top prices.
- Many vacation rental companies and owners offer savings for active duty and veteran members of the Military, or returning vacation goers to the same vacation home. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced price.
- Is there a specific experience you are mainly getting excited about ? If there's a specific Hilton Head activity that you just love, look for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, offers guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed as a consequence of health-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
Newcomers are likely to be shocked at the number and wide selection of short term rental homes available in the Hilton Head area. With such a big selection, clients are sure to come across a rental that meets their wishes and budget.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are liked by owners because they coordinate the marketing and operations..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have discovered a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rentals, however many newcomers will be delighted to know that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you know how to search.
Where to find and book the perfect rental property:
Do you think "126 Lawton Villas: A "New" BESTNEST by Beverly Serral" is the best rental for your next trip? Browse through this checklist to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Hilton Head rentals start booking very early. To guarantee the most desirable choice of vacation homes, we advise searching and booking your Hilton Head rental 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for families to plan their Summer trips..
Find your Area and Decide Dates
Agreement can be difficult between relatives, but as soon as this complicated part is complete everything will quickly fall in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are joining your vacation? Be aware that many vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for the party. Generally rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Determine Your Budget
Most rentals are advertised with a price range. Confirm the price for your selected trip. It might be at the top end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before reserving a pricey rental. Most of the time, one member of the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and collecting each family member's share.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is your group looking for? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Are bedsheets offered with the rental, or will you need to provide your own? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your group to help filter your search to the perfect home.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Grandpa and Grandma will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condominium on the Third floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, include that into your search. Almost all property listings will include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Needs a Vacation, Too
Make sure to include your furrry friends. Pet policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Many constraints may dismiss a potential rental property. Examine your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Best places to Search
When the area, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple resources for the greatest rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local rental management companies. Local companies often times have an exclusive collection of rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the rental home has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the home management company might know of very similar properties that better fit your wishes and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Total Contract
You should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other additional fees.
If you want to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed resulting from personal hospital emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation home! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To make sure no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the property. If you discover damage, or if fixes are needed contact the rental manager straight away.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the property manager immediately. A quick phone call eliminates many problems.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Permanent residents frequently live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction.
- Be sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep every room in the house for forgotten items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, outdoor patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- As soon as everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to verify no damage occurred in the course of your remain. If you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your stay? Many vacation rental management companies and rental home sites permit renters to provide comments. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was top notch, they'll appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we advise being understanding but sincere about your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will try very hard to fix the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Did they like the vacation rental? If everything was amazing, next year's trip planning is going to be relatively easy. Otherwise, you have acquired valuable experience to help with the next search.