- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Linens Provided
- Private Pool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyAll the privacy of a deserted beach with the extravagance of lush tropical décor makes this 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom Windsor Court condo a holiday hideaway. This 1st floor unit is just steps from the beach with a lush landscaped sea view.
New stone tile floors can be found everywhere the living space. The enormous kitchen opens to the dining area with a round wood table for 4. Blue coloring and sun bleached wood decorates the living area. Plush seating faces a flat screen TV/DVD on top of an refined wood armoire. The glass doors open to the balcony with a pool and sea view.
The master bedroom is opulent with fashonable wood and brass furnishings. The King size bed is covered in floral print gold, olive, and burnt red hues. This private suite has access to the sea view balcony as well as a flat screen TV. The space is topped off by the private bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower.
Please specify # of security gate passes are needed at time of reservation; Passes are charged per car per week.
Palmetto Dunes is a 2000 acre oceanfront resort that reaches from the 3 miles of white sandy beach, through 11 miles of lagoons, 3 golf courses, and 25 tennis courts, to the bikeway under highway 278 that provides access to the Shelter Cove Marina, stores, eateries, and Mall.
Located within Palmetto Dunes Resort, the Windsor Place/Court complex offers fresh oceanfront villas, covered parking and elevators. A private pool with a kiddie pool is heated March 15th to April 30th and October 15th to November 30th. A grilling area near the pool adds to the appreciation of the delightfully landscaped grounds all day and into the evening. All beach distances are measured from the center of the complex.
Bedroom - Master: King/TV
Beds Pull-out: Queen
Beach Distance: Sea Front Complex
Pool: On Site
BBQ Grille: Community Grille
Wireless DSL: Yes
Pet Chummy: No
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property management companies and rental properties provide Hilton Head area promotional catalogs which include deals, either offered independently by vendors, or through a relationship between the property manager and the merchant itself. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Flexible about when you might take a trip? Off-peak times provide considerable discounts.
- Are you a military veteran? Some rental companies provide price cuts to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a reduced price.
- Is there a certain activity you are mainly anticipating ? You'll receive the most value from a rental which most closely suits your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners often offer their customers an opportunity to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, offers guests reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed as a result of personal health emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Many people are surprised to learn how many properties can be found in Hilton Head. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, systems and working experience to provide painless operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however many beginners will be delighted to learn that several "methods" are in plain sight, if you understand how to look.
Finding and booking the best rental home:
Do you believe "1 bedroom, 2 bathroom Windsor Court condo with Ocean views in Palmetto Dunes on Hilton Head Island." is the perfect rental property for your next family vacation? Browse through this checklist to confirm it fits your needs.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many trendy destinations, In Hilton Head the best rental homes are booked early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months before your trip. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for family groups to plot their Summer family vacations..
Pick a Community and Date
Oftentimes, the toughest portion of scheduling your vacation is choosing where to go, and when. When the big decisions are hammered out, the rest is simpler.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Try to remember that most rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for the family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you reserve the home.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Check to make sure "1 bedroom, 2 bathroom Windsor Court condo with Ocean views in Palmetto Dunes on Hilton Head Island." satisfies your budget *during your desired dates*. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before booking a costly rental. A single individual in your company will need to be in charge of gathering contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group trying to find? Do you simply desire a property with a swimming pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Will the unit need to be beach front, the downtown area, or in close proximity to shopping? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental charge? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide filter your search.
Appropriate accessibility could make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, include that into your search. Nearly all vacation rental listings include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Remember to include your furry family members. Pet policies are different at each rental property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Type of pet, size and dog breeds could be limited. Examine your contract carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Searching the Internet
When the location, dates and guests are decided, search multiple resources to find the best vacation home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local vacation home management companies. Local rental management companies take pride in an exceptional rental experience.
Re-read the description to be sure the vacation rental has everything that you need. If something is missing, the home management company might know of very similar properties that better fit your style and budget..
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Negotiating rates is more effective during the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit empty.
Study the Contract
Read the entire agreement and make sure you are aware who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your price includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives reassurance should disaster strike.
Once you feel you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You will likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any damage when you arrive. If you find problems, or if fixes are required get in touch with the rental manager right away. If there is a difference of opinion about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will probably be incredibly helpful.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, house access, pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the property manager immediately. A quick phone call eliminates many problems.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives may point you in the right direction.
- Don't forget to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Clean up a lttle bit. Regardless of whether you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The vacation home needs to be in sound condition. Kitchen sinks filled with pots and pans, excessive beach sand on the floors and sticky messes should be taken care of before you leave.
- When your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the property to make sure no damage occurred during your stay. We suggest walking through with the property manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many rental management companies and rental search sites permit customers to provide reviews. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was top notch, they'll appreciate your praise. If something went wrong, we advise being understanding but straightforward regarding your experience. The best property owners and managers will work hard to fix the situation.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with your family. Does everyone want to go back? If everything was exceptional, next year's family vacation planning will be quick. Maybe the rental wasn't quite right, and you will better recognize how to filter your search for the next vacation.
- Coligny Park - 1.8 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.9 miles