- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyAll the privacy of a deserted beach with the opulence of lush tropical décor makes this 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom Windsor Court condo a holiday hideaway. This 1st floor unit is just steps from the beach with a lush landscaped sea view.
New stone tile floors can be found all through the living space. The generous kitchen opens to the dining area with a round wood table for 4. Blue coloring and sun bleached wood decorates the living area. Plush seating faces a flat screen TV/DVD on top of an polished wood armoire. The glass doors open to the balcony with a pool and sea view.
The master bedroom is comfortable with extravagant wood and brass furnishings. The King size bed is covered in floral print gold, olive, and burnt red hues. This private suite has access to the sea view balcony as well as a flat screen TV. The space is topped off by the private bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower.
Please specify # of security gate passes are needed at time of reservation; Passes are charged per car per week.
Palmetto Dunes is a 2000 acre oceanfront resort that reaches from the 3 miles of white sandy beach, through 11 miles of lagoons, 3 golf courses, and 25 tennis courts, to the bikeway under highway 278 that provides access to the Shelter Cove Marina, stores, eateries, and Mall.
Located within Palmetto Dunes Resort, the Windsor Place/Court complex offers modren oceanfront villas, covered parking and elevators. A private pool with a kiddie pool is heated March 15th to April 30th and October 15th to November 30th. A grilling area near the pool adds to the appreciation of the gorgeously landscaped grounds all day and into the evening. All beach distances are measured from the center of the complex.
Bedroom - Master: King/TV
Beds Pull-out: Queen
Beach Distance: Sea Front Complex
Pool: On Site
BBQ Grille: Community Grille
Wireless DSL: Yes
Pet Welcoming: No
Windsor Court North Complex Map
Palmetto Dunes Map
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many rental owners and vacation rental properties supply Hilton Head area promotional travel guides that feature promotions, either offered independently by merchants, or through a partnership between the property management company and the local store itself. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Are the vacation dates changeable? Shoulder seasons feature terrific discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be able to get promotions. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Is there a specific activity you are most looking forward to during your stay? You'll receive the best value from a rental which most closely satisfies your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance together with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
You may be surprised to find out just how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an optimum getaway to fit their Hilton Head gang, from restful condominiums to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of rental properties in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by established local property management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
Here are some ideas and suggestions to help you understand the vacation rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and reserving the right vacation property:
Before you start to book "1 bedroom, 2 bathroom Windsor Court condo with Ocean views in Palmetto Dunes on Hilton Head Island.", examine our brief collection of issues to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Hilton Head rentals are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the very best selection of vacation homes, we advise searching and booking your Hilton Head rental Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. Holiday reunions are a popular time for family groups to plan their Summer vacations..
Settle on your Area and Vacation Week
Begin by choosing which particular area of Hilton Head you prefer to explore, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Select a Size
Determine who is going, and how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you will need. Be aware that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, speak to the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
Most rental homes are marketed with a price range. Determine the rate for your selected week. It may be at the high end of the range. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from company prior to booking a costly rental. Normally, one person in the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and recovering each person's share.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is the family looking for? Do you simply desire a rental home with a pool, spa or volleyball court? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or night life? Does the unit have bikes and body boards for use as part of your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your group to help filter your search to the most appropriate rental.
Do individual people in your party have specialized needs? Make certain to remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Are you or other individuals in the group visiting with a family dog? Even though a number of rentals permit family pets, guidelines and costs vary per rental. Many restrictions may possibly dismiss a prospective vacation property. Make sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Start the Search
After the area, time and family members are decided, search multiple sources for the best vacation rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local agencies frequently have a unique selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Entire Contract
You will want to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your price includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. Vacation rental management companies and rental owners commonly offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental cost, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental Home
When you think you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You will probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Details
Make sure to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend storing the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. Call the property manager right away to report your observations.
- If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Permanent residents often times live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check every space of the vacation property to make sure you've packed all valuables.
- When everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make certain no damage occurred in the course of your remain. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Many rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow travellers to offer feedback. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was excellent, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything was wrong and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you should note that as part of your feedback.
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. How did they like the rental choice? We hope this guide steered you to a fantastic rental home. Otherwise, you've gained valuable rental search experience that can help with your next search.
- Coligny Park - 1.8 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.9 miles