- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyAll the privacy of a deserted beach with the comfort of lush tropical décor makes this 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom Windsor Court condo a holiday hideaway. This 1st floor unit is just steps from the beach with a lush landscaped sea view.
New stone tile floors can be found all through the living space. The voluminous kitchen opens to the dining area with a round wood table for 4. Blue coloring and sun bleached wood decorates the living area. Plush seating faces a flat screen TV/DVD on top of an refined wood armoire. The glass doors open to the balcony with a pool and sea view.
The master bedroom is delightful with fashonable wood and brass furnishings. The King size bed is covered in floral print gold, olive, and burnt red hues. This private suite has access to the sea view balcony as well as a flat screen TV. The space is topped off by the private bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower.
Please specify # of security gate passes are needed at time of reservation; Passes are charged per car per week.
Palmetto Dunes is a 2000 acre oceanfront resort that reaches from the 3 miles of white sandy beach, through 11 miles of lagoons, 3 golf courses, and 25 tennis courts, to the bikeway under highway 278 that provides access to the Shelter Cove Marina, stores, eateries, and Mall.
Located within Palmetto Dunes Resort, the Windsor Place/Court complex offers modren oceanfront villas, covered parking and elevators. A private pool with a kiddie pool is heated March 15th to April 30th and October 15th to November 30th. A grilling area near the pool adds to the appreciation of the handsomely landscaped grounds all day and into the evening. All beach distances are measured from the center of the complex.
Bedroom - Master: King/TV
Beds Pull-out: Queen
Beach Distance: Sea Front Complex
Pool: On Site
BBQ Grille: Community Grille
Wireless DSL: Yes
Pet Helpful: No
Windsor Court North Complex Map
Palmetto Dunes Map
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most official tourism bureaus supply promotional travel guides with special packages for rental properties, dining and tours. These guides can provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Are you willing to switch your trip dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer terrific rates on rental accommodations.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for discounted prices. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a price reduction.
- Is there a certain activity that you are mainly longing for ? If there's a particular Hilton Head activity you simply love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to you.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests the chance to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, offers vacationers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed due to medical emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
You might be pleasantly surprised to discover how many properties are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners often select management companies to manage online advertising, house cleaning and regular maintenance.
We have assembled a brief guide to help you get the most out of your rental property experience.
How to find and reserve the perfect rental home:
Before you decide to book "1 bedroom, 2 bathroom Windsor Court condo with Ocean views in Palmetto Dunes on Hilton Head Island.", go through our short checklist of points to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Hilton Head rentals start booking very early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months prior to your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental home..
Pick your Town and Travel Week
Sometimes, the hardest part of preparing for your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, the rest becomes easier.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Really Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Keep in mind that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your party. Most vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Create a Spending Limit
Does the chosen vacation property fit your budget during that choice Summer week? If several groups or relatives are sharing the cost, always make sure each group understands their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single individual in your group will have to be responsible for gathering payments and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of booking.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is your group searching for? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Are sheet sets offered with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Make a list of "needs and preferences" from your party to help narrow your search to the most appropriate property.
Grandparents will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only property on the Third floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, factor that into your search. Almost all rental postings include a list of amenities.
Do not forget to include your companion! Dog policies are different at each rental property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Make sure you study agreements and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when pets are added.
Where to Search
When the place, dates and guests are decided, search multiple resources to get the best rental home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Local companies generally have an exclusive collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the home has everything that you need. If something is missing, the rental home management company may know of comparable homes that suit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Entire Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other extra fees.
If you wish to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Vacation rental management companies and property owners commonly offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home price, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed a result of personal hospital emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Rental
When you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the vacation rental owner.
Get Contact Details
Remember to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage immediately after you arrive. Contact the rental manager right away to report your findings.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the property manager immediately. A quick phone call prevents many head aches.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Residents most likely live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a terrific source of tips. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Make sure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Clean up a lttle bit. Regardless of whether you're paying a cleaning fee, The rental home really needs to be in very good condition. Sinks filled with dirty dishes, substantial sand on the flooring and sticky messes should be dealt with prior to leaving.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your stay? Many rental home management companies and rental home sites permit customers to give feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If something was unacceptable and they failed to correct it in a practical manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you'll want to note that in your review.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Did they feel about the rental choice? We hope this guide steered you to a terrific vacation home. If not, you have gained useful experience to aid with another search.
- Coligny Park - 1.8 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.9 miles