- Hilton Head
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertySun, Surf, and Sand is the theme of this 1 bedroom, 2 bath villa in the Hampton Place complex of Palmetto Dunes. With a magnificant sea view it is a ideal beach side destination.
The balcony boast sea vistas and seating for you to savor it from. The main living space has plenty of couch seating, one which is a sleeper, and a TV/DVD/VCR. The dining table has seating for 4 and there are a few barstools for you to pull up to face the kitchen. The full kitchen has light wood cabinetry and mint walls. There is a full bathroom in the hall with a bath/shower.
The bedroom has a King bed with blue and white accents. It has a private bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower.
Please specify # of security gate passes are needed at time of reservation; 1 pass per car $15/week.
Palmetto Dunes is a 2000 acre oceanfront resort that reaches from the 3 miles of white sandy beach, through 11 miles of lagoons, 3 golf courses, and 25 tennis courts, to the bikeway under highway 278 that provides access to the Shelter Cove Marina, stores, eateries, and Mall.
This Palmetto Dunes villa is located in the peerless oceanfront area of Hilton Head. Hampton Place is the Dune's newest resort and has delightful niceties including two huge pools with sundecks, a kid's pool, and a hot tub. A new exercise center is now available to visitors of this complex . Outside showers are located near the beach, as well. Charmingly landscaped grounds, with private walkways all over, take you to the picnic tables and gazebos near the oceanfront. Pools are cooled from July 15th to August 15th, and heated from March 15th to April 30th and October 15th to November 30th. All beach distances are measured from the center of the complex.
Bedroom - Master: King
Beds Pull-out: Queen
Beach Distance: Steps away
View: Sea View
BBQ Grille: Community
Wireless DSL: Yes
Pet Helpful: No
Palmetto Dunes Complex Map
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property managers and vacation properties supply Hilton Head area discount guides that feature deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by a partnership between the property management company and the local merchant itself. These guides may provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Are you willing to switch your dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer you phenomenal rates on daily rental accommodations.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Several rental companies provide price reductions to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some rental properties are essentially catered to particular customers, whether it is beachfront homes with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with close access to night life or waterfront homes that feature private windsurfing launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most looking forward to.
- Think about getting trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, provides buyers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed as a consequence of health emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or additional fuel.
General Rental property Tricks & Tips
Many people are shocked to discover the number of vacation homes are located in Hilton Head. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Owners typically select management companies to manage online marketing, housekeeping services and maintenance.
Below are some tips and techniques to help you understand the rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and reserving the perfect vacation property:
Before you start to book "1 bedroom, 2 bath villa in the Hampton Place complex of Palmetto Dunes with ocean views!", examine our short collection of things to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Hilton Head rental properties are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Holiday gatherings are a great time for groups to plan their Summer family trips..
Pick a Community and Time
Oftentimes, the toughest portion of organizing your vacation is deciding where to search, and when. After the big decisions are resolved, everything else will be simpler.
Just How Many Beds?
Determine who is going, and how many/what type of bedroom arrangement you need to have. Remember that that many homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for your family. Most rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Determine Your Budget
Does the chosen vacation property suit your budget during that popular Summer week? Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before booking a pricey vacation property. Most rental contracts call for a single individual to be in charge of the full reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is your group interested in? Do you want a vacation property with patio kitchen? Will the unit need to be beachfront, downtown, or near restaurants? Are bedsheets included with the rental, or do you need to bring your own? Make a list of priority features to facilitate filter your search.
Do individual members of your party have special needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, factor that into your search. Most rental listings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the family traveling with a furry friend? Animals are welcome at many vacation homes, but policies can vary. Study your agreement carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
The best places to Search
Several internet resources exist to match clients with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local companies usually have an exclusive assortment of rental homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your easiest prospects for a reduced rate will be shifting to an off-season week.
Read the Total Contract
Read through the full agreement and be sure you are aware who is liable for:
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers reassurance should catastrophe strike.
When you believe you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the rental home owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation rental! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any property damage as soon as you arrive. We also advise promptly getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any repairs. This will protect against disputes during check out.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the property manager immediately. A brief phone call eliminates many complications.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Often times, nearby residences are lived in by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a trip a good deal more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check each room of the rental property to make certain that you've gathered all possessions.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to confirm no property damage occurred during your remain. When possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Many rental home management companies and rental search sites permit customers to offer feedback. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you should note that as part of your comments.
Does everyone want to re-book next year? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning is going to be painless. Otherwise, you have gained valuable experience that can help with your next search.
- Coligny Park - 2.0 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.8 miles