- Hilton Head
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hot Tub
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertySun, Surf, and Sand is the theme of this 1 bedroom, 2 bath villa in the Hampton Place complex of Palmetto Dunes. With a gorgeous sea view it is a ideal beach side destination.
The balcony boast sea vistas and seating for you to appreciate it from. The main living space has plenty of couch seating, one which is a sleeper, and a TV/DVD/VCR. The dining table has seating for 4 and there are a few barstools for you to pull up to face the kitchen. The full kitchen has light wood cabinetry and mint walls. There is a full bathroom in the hall with a bath/shower.
The bedroom has a King bed with blue and white accents. It has a private bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower.
Please specify # of security gate passes are needed at time of reservation; Passes are charged per car per week.
Palmetto Dunes is a 2000 acre oceanfront resort that reaches from the 3 miles of white sandy beach, through 11 miles of lagoons, 3 golf courses, and 25 tennis courts, to the bikeway under highway 278 that provides access to the Shelter Cove Marina, stores, eateries, and Mall.
This Palmetto Dunes villa is located in the choice oceanfront area of Hilton Head. Hampton Place is the Dune's newest resort and has opulent amenities including two generous pools with sundecks, a kid's pool, and a hot tub. A new exercise center is now available to visitors of this complex . Outside showers are located near the beach, as well. Handsomely landscaped grounds, with private walkways everywhere, take you to the picnic tables and gazebos near the oceanfront. Pools are cooled from July 15th to August 15th, and heated from March 15th to April 30th and October 15th to November 30th. All beach distances are measured from the center of the complex.
Bedroom - Master: King
Beds Pull-out: Queen
Beach Distance: Steps away
View: Sea View
BBQ Grille: Community
Wireless DSL: Yes
Pet Helpful: No
Palmetto Dunes Complex Map
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property management companies and vacation homes provide Hilton Head area vacation discount guides which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by merchants, or utilizing a relationship between the property manager and the local vendor itself. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Prefer to avoid the crowds and cut costs? Shoulder seasons provide incredible offers.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Several rental companies provide rate reductions to vets and active-duty forces. Make sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Some vacation rentals are basically catered to specific travelers, whether it's beachfront rentals with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center condos with close access to night life or waterfront homes that have their own windsurfing launching areas. You will definitely get the most value from a rental which most directly suits your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Consider getting trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, offers travellers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed resulting from personal medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
Newcomers are likely to be surprised at the number and wide range of weekly rental homes available in the Hilton Head area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, systems and practical experience to provide effortless operational management on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have figured out a few tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rentals, however most novices will be delighted to know that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to search.
Where to find and book the best vacation home:
Before you start to book "1 bedroom, 2 bath villa in the Hampton Place complex of Palmetto Dunes with ocean views!", review our brief checklist of points to consider.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Like many desirable hot spots, In Hilton Head the best rental homes are booked early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months before your vacation. Many families decide to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Establish Dates
Sometimes, the toughest part of planning your vacation is figuring out where to search, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, the rest will be more straightforward.
Pick a Size
How many relatives are planning to share your vacation? Keep in mind that many vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. If not, email or call the property owner before you book.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Spend?
Make sure "1 bedroom, 2 bath villa in the Hampton Place complex of Palmetto Dunes with ocean views!" works with your budget *during your desired dates*. If a few individuals or family members are sharing the cost, check to make sure each group knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental documents require a single individual to be responsible for the full reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is the family interested in? Do you want a rental with patio lounge? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included in your rental payment? Gather a list of "needs and wants" from your company to help filter your search to the perfect rental.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condominium on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, factor that into your search. Nearly all property postings include a list of amenities.
Be sure to include your best friend! Animals are welcome at a number of rental properties, but guidelines differ. Type of pet, size and dog breeds can be restricted. Make certain to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation home management companies pride themselves on a first-class rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the rental home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of comparable properties that better suit your wishes and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an additional night. This is most effective during the off-season when many homes sit vacant.
Read The Contract
You really need to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the standard rate, visitors must pay local taxes when booking "1 bedroom, 2 bath villa in the Hampton Place complex of Palmetto Dunes with ocean views!", as well as various other fees which may be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including a dog fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives relief should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Property
Once you think you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Remember to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. If you find damage, or if repairs are needed contact the home manager without delay.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Be respectful of the neighborhood. Residents most likely live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a vacation considerably more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best places for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- Once your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Many rental property websites ask for reviews after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing recommendations. If anything went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but genuine about your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will try very hard to fix the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Did everyone have a great time? We hope this guide helped you find a terrific home away from home. Otherwise, you have gained valuable experience to help with your next search.
- Coligny Park - 2.0 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.8 miles