- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis superb 2 bedroom two bath villa that sleeps 8 is entirely supplied. Close to pool and comes with complimentary tennis for 4 each day and golf at shipyard golf course for 4(must pay cart fee. Close to beach and miles of bicycle paths. Port O Telephone is a ideal complex. Jacuzzi in master bath with king size bed . Second bedroom has two twin beds and full bath. Screened in porch off master bedroom and sizable patio off living room. This is a time share unit that receives the highest rating each year . Great family holiday spot so you can discover all that Hilton Head has to offer
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many management companies and vacation homes provide Hilton Head area discount books that feature money-saving promotions, either offered independently by vendors, or utilizing a relationship between the property manager and the store itself. Search for these catalogs and promotional books, because this allows vacation goers to discover the same fantastic attractions with a often significantly discounted.
- Willing to change your trip week? The off-peak shoulder seasons frequently offer great rates on weekly rental properties.
- Are you a military veteran? Several vacation rental companies provide price savings to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting group qualifies for a reduction.
- Some homes are particularly suited for specific types of vacationers. Event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some rentals cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are positioned close to music venues. You should prioritize your proximity to the activities and tours you are most looking forward to.
- Consider investing in trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, provides buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed as a consequence of health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected motel stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
You might be surprised to uncover just how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, technology and knowledge to provide painless operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental homes, however many beginners will be happy to discover that many of these "techniques" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to search.
How to find and book a great rental home:
Before you book "1599.00 July 4 to 11. Sleeps 8.FREE GOLF(pay cart) & TENNIS.", examine our short list of considerations.
The Earlier, The Better
Hilton Head vacation homes start booking early. To assure the greatest choice of properties, we suggest searching and booking your Hilton Head getaway 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home..
Decide on a Town and Date
Begin by determining which specific area of Hilton Head you'd like to visit, and the approximate travel dates.
Choosing an Appropriately-Sized Rental property
Establish who is going, and how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you should have. Try to remember that many properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is suitable for the family. Most vacation home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stick to a Budget
Will your chosen rental property suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones well before booking an expensive vacation property. A single individual in your family will have to be in charge of collecting repayments and accepting responsibility for the complete rental price at time of reservation.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What property features is the group searching for? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Does the unit need to be beachfront, in town, or close to night life? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included in your rental home payment? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Suitable access can make or break a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, factor that into your search. Nearly all rental home listings include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your best friend! Although many rentals allow dogs and cats, rules and charges vary per rental. A number of restrictions could dismiss a potential rental home. Read your agreement very carefully! Service fees may apply when pets are included.
It Is Time to Search
A number of websites exist to match clients with rental home owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Besides having distinctive rental properties, local agencies provide excellent service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be certain the home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company may know of similar homes that better fit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your best chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Entire Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal price, guests must pay state taxes when renting "1599.00 July 4 to 11. Sleeps 8.FREE GOLF(pay cart) & TENNIS.", in addition to various other fees which may be required depending on their situation, including a pet charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides peace of mind should tragedy strike.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Details
Make sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest saving the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your rental home! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To make sure no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the property. Call the rental manager right away to report your observations. This can prevent disagreements during check out.
- Should there be any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, house access, pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A quick phone call eliminates many problems.
- Please be respectful of the local community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a vacation a little more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people are a great source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every space of the rental property to make certain you've gathered all personal belongings.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the property to confirm no damage occurred during your remain. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Most rental home sites ask for reviews after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive ratings. If anything went wrong and they failed to fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you will want to note that in your critique.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with your family. Did they feel about the rental? If everything was outstanding, next year's family vacation planning is going to be painless. Maybe the rental property was not perfect, and you will better understand how to refine your search for the next vacation.